The place to find out a bit more about quantmod, and what you can do with it. Not especially well organized at the moment, but the framework for more examples is coming together.
What is here at present are links to three example pages. The first is simply an intro to some of what quantmod has to offer, the second covers all the current quantmod and xts tools for dealing with data. Many of the former now have found a new home in the latter. The most recent examples page takes a hard look at what charting facilities are currently implemented, as well as some details on how to et the most out of them.
A simple start. Enjoy.
- Introductions - a quick start to quantmod
- Data Handling - quantmod and xts tools ← Updated!
- Financial Charting with quantmod and TTR ← Finally done!
- Model Building - specify and build (July 2008)
- Model Testing - back and forward testing (July 2008)
- Trade Analysis - specify and build (July 2008)
- Extending quantmod - data, modelling, and trading (August 2008)